We now offer the ability to pay for your class online! Use the form below to submit your payment. Please take a moment to review our policies & payment information below.
Lego Engineering classes being offered through town Recreation Departments and Clubs are payable through those organizations.
POLICIES & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Classes are 30 minutes and meet once a week, four times per tuition period. In months where five classes are held, the fifth class will be part of the following or preceding month’s tuition.
- Any time a payment is made, an updated statement outlining the classes you have paid for will be e mailed to the address provided on your registration form. The statement will also detail when your next payment is due. Payments that are not made within 7 days of that date are subject to a $15 late fee.
- Mail all payments to: TECHNOLOGY TOOLBOX, PO Box 553, Montville, NJ 07045. Make all checks payable to TECHNOLOGY TOOLBOX. Do not leave payments at your child's school.
- If you prefer to pay by credit card, PayPal, Venmo, or Cashapp, visit our website www.TechnologyToolboxnj.com.
- Some families elect to have their bank send a check monthly. Please list Technology Toolbox as a payee on your electronic bill pay. If your bank requires an account number, let us know and one will be assigned to you.
- There is no prorating of tuition in the event of a child’s absence. Classes cancelled due to school closure for inclement weather will not be made up nor will credit or refund be given.
Classes cancelled due to teacher absence/illness will be rescheduled.
- There is a $25 charge for all returned checks.
- Classes are ongoing. If you decide to discontinue your child’s classes we require you contact our office 10 days in advance. Parent is responsible for all classes child has taken